ABOUT ANITA KELSEY – THE AUTHOR
Hi, My name is Anita Kelsey and I am an accredited professional cat behaviourist (BA Hons - 1st, MCFBA/CIDBT) based in Notting Hill, London UK. I am also a master level qualified cat groomer and specialise in aggressive cat handling/grooming as well as dealing with phobic cats. I write a regular feline behaviour column for the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association magazine, Your Cat magazine and the Cats Protection League. I graduated from Middlesex University with a first class honours degree (work based) in Feline Behaviour and Psychology. I am a full member of The Canine and Feline Behaviour Association and am recognised as an accredited professional cat behaviour practitioner by all pet insurance companies and veterinary practices. My consultancy is vet referral only.
- CLAWS, CONFESSIONS OF A CAT GROOMER
- A visit to Paris’s Café des Chats
- Are Black Cats Being Overlooked?
- Interview with veterinarian and applied animal behaviorist Dr Sophia Yin
- Are foxes a threat to cats? A study by certified cat behaviourist Anita Kelsey
- 5 reasons why dry food does NOT clean a cat’s teeth and remove plaque
- 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Scruff Your Cat
- King Of The Cats – An Interview with Jackson Galaxy
- An interview with Anita Kelsey – Cat groomer and behaviourist
- Fundraising for The Mayhew Animal Home and facing my fear of heights
- GROOMING AN AGGRESSIVE CAT
- A visit to The London Pet Show 2014
- A SERIOUS CAT BITE TURNED INTO MY GREATEST LESSON
- An interview with Kate Benjamin – Jackson Galaxy’s catification style expert
- More thoughts on Lux
- Roast cat anyone?
- Jackson Galaxy, Mieshelle Nagelschneider, Vicky Halls, Claire Bessant, Pam Johnson Bennett…
- GOODBYE SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
- GROOMING UNDER SEDATION
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A CAT TREE
- THE BEST FELINE INTERACTIVE TOYS
- My Catification Project – Ongoing!!
- GETTING THE CORRECT CAT PROOF FENCING
- LARGE LITTER TRAYS FOR LARGE CATS
- The Changing Form of Historic Breeds
- Grooming Aggressive Cats
- Letting your cat out for the first time
- Feline Territorial Aggression & Separation Anxiety.
- Designer cats and natural feline behaviour alterations
- Cat Food Labelling
- Common Skin Problems
- Introducing a new kitten to an existing one – success story
- Introducing A New Cat Into Your Home
- Hand Made Cat Climbing Towers
- How to trim a cats’ nails
- Mobility and feline Incontinence in older cats
- Best cat toys on the market
- in-door cats – how to make them content
- Top cat tips for a happy household!
- Cats and food bullying – Feline food bullying
- Buying a pedigree kitten
- Letting an in-door cat out?
- How to harness train your cat
- Follow cat-behaviour-cat-grooming-advice on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About Anita Kelsey - Cat Behaviour ConsultantAnita Kelsey holds a first class honours degree in Feline Behaviour and Psychology (work based BA Hons) and runs a vet referral service dedicated strictly to the diagnosis and treatment of behaviour problems in cats. She is also a qualified cat groomer and specialises in grooming aggressive or phobic cats. Anita writes for Your Cat Magazine and is on their experts panel answering readers questions on cat grooming. She also advises on feline behaviour for the CFBA (Canine and Feline Behaviour) magazine as well as being a full member. Anita is based in Notting Hill, London but consults all over the UK as well as international requests. She lives with her husband, a music producer, and two Norwegian Forest cats, Kiki and Zaza. Anita's debut book, Claws, Confessions Of A Cat Groomer is published by John Blake Publishers and is out on 7th September 2017 (available for pre-orders on Amazon UK)
This entry was posted in FELINE BEHAVIOUR ADVICE, Interviews, PAST POSTS and tagged Anita Kelsey, best cat blog, bullying amongst cats, cat aggression, cat behavior, cat behavior advice, cat behaviour, cat behaviour advice, cat care, cat coat care, cat fundraising, cat grooming, cat information, feline aggression, feline territorial aggression, interview with a cat behaviorist, interview with a cat behaviourist, jackson galaxy, mobile cat groomer, multi-cat household, Pam Bennett Johnson, RSPCA, The Mayhew Animal home. Bookmark the permalink.