ABOUT ANITA KELSEY – THE AUTHOR
Hi, My name is Anita Kelsey and I am an accredited professional cat behaviourist (BA Hons - 1st, MCFBA/CIDBT) based in Notting Hill, London UK. I am also a master level qualified cat groomer and specialise in aggressive cat handling/grooming as well as dealing with phobic cats. I write a regular feline behaviour column for the Canine and Feline Behaviour Association magazine, Your Cat magazine and the Cats Protection League. I graduated from Middlesex University with a first class honours degree (work based) in Feline Behaviour and Psychology. I am a full member of The Canine and Feline Behaviour Association and am recognised as an accredited professional cat behaviour practitioner by all pet insurance companies and veterinary practices. My consultancy is vet referral only.
- Want to get monthly cat news and behaviour tips?
- How far do cats roam when outside
- great toys for blind cats
- Review of PurrForm Complete Raw meat cat food by Anita Kelsey
- Claws For Concern by Anita Kelsey
- 6 xmas gifts for cat lovers
- Product review – cat t-shirts by Top Tier
- ANITA KELSEY BOOK SIGNING
- BOOK LAUNCH PARTY CLAWS CONFESSIONS OF A CAT GROOMER
- grooming scared cats
- CLAWS, CONFESSIONS OF A CAT GROOMER
- A visit to Paris’s Café des Chats
- Are Black Cats Being Overlooked?
- Are foxes a threat to cats? A study by certified cat behaviourist Anita Kelsey
- 5 reasons why dry food does NOT clean a cat’s teeth and remove plaque
- 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Scruff Your Cat
- An interview with Anita Kelsey – Cat groomer and behaviourist
- Fundraising for The Mayhew Animal Home and facing my fear of heights
- GROOMING AN AGGRESSIVE CAT
- A visit to The London Pet Show 2014
- A SERIOUS CAT BITE TURNED INTO MY GREATEST LESSON
- More thoughts on Lux
- Roast cat anyone?
- Jackson Galaxy, Mieshelle Nagelschneider, Vicky Halls, Claire Bessant, Pam Johnson Bennett…
- GOODBYE SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
- GROOMING UNDER SEDATION
- THE IMPORTANCE OF A CAT TREE
- THE BEST FELINE INTERACTIVE TOYS
- My Catification Project – Ongoing!!
- GETTING THE CORRECT CAT PROOF FENCING
- LARGE LITTER TRAYS FOR LARGE CATS
- The Changing Form of Historic Breeds
- Grooming Aggressive Cats
- Letting your cat out for the first time
- Feline Territorial Aggression & Separation Anxiety.
- Designer cats and natural feline behaviour alterations
- Cat Food Labelling
- Common Skin Problems
- Introducing a new kitten to an existing one – success story
- Introducing A New Cat Into Your Home
- Hand Made Cat Climbing Towers
- How to trim a cats’ nails
- Mobility and feline Incontinence in older cats
- Best cat toys on the market
- in-door cats – how to make them content
- Top cat tips for a happy household!
- Cats and food bullying – Feline food bullying
- Buying a pedigree kitten
- Follow Anita Kelsey cat blogger on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow
- The S.L.I.P.
- Where is Jack?
- Pause For Tails
- Dave's Corner of the Universe
- Paws for Thought
- Long Life Cats and Dogs
- Picture Perfect Memories for life
- Clowie's Corner
- Meows and Purrs
- almost a photographer
- the garden cat
- By the Mighty Mumford
- The Cat Chronicles
- My Cat is a Jerk
- Lorenzo the Cat
- Henry the Feline Fiber Artist